Robert Half International Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist in Troy, Michigan
Our Oakland County Healthcare client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist. As the Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist duties include:
• Follow-up with payers to ensure timely resolution of all outstanding claims, via phone, emails, fax or websites
• Initiate appeals when necessary
• Identify and correct medical billing errors
• Send appropriate appeals, accurate requesting information, supporting documentation, and effective communication to complete recovery process
• Process under payments and credit balance process
If you are interested in this position, please contact our office at 248-205-5580 and ask for a Talent Solutions Professional.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years’ experience in insurance collections, including submitting and following up on claims for a Medical Practice, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Hospital and/or other Medical Facility/Medical Billing Company
• Physician/Professional Billing: 1 year
• Knowledge of the denied claims appeals process
• Knowledge of Worker’s Comp and PIP
• Previous experience in Hospital/Facility or Physician billing
• Extensive knowledge of individual payor websites, including Navinet and Novitasphere
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, CPT Codes, Modifiers and Diagnosis Codes
• Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office. Must have basic Excel skillset
• Experience with GE Centricity or EPIC PB preferred
• Experience with EClinical Works (ECW) preferred
This is a strong temporary to hire opportunity for the right individual.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.