Robert Half International Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist in Troy, Michigan
Our Oakland County Healthcare client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist. As the Accounts Receivable Follow-up Specialist duties include:
• Follow-up with payers to ensure timely resolution of all outstanding claims, via phone, emails, fax or websites
• Initiate appeals when necessary
• Identify and correct medical billing errors
• Send appropriate appeals, accurate requesting information, supporting documentation, and effective communication to complete recovery process
• Process under payments and credit balance process
If you are interested in this position, please contact our office at 248-205-5580 and ask for a Talent Solutions Professional.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years’ experience in insurance collections, including submitting and following up on claims for a Medical Practice, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Hospital and/or other Medical Facility/Medical Billing Company
• Physician/Professional Billing: 1 year
• Knowledge of the denied claims appeals process
• Knowledge of Worker’s Comp and PIP
• Previous experience in Hospital/Facility or Physician billing
• Extensive knowledge of individual payor websites, including Navinet and Novitasphere
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology, CPT Codes, Modifiers and Diagnosis Codes
• Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office. Must have basic Excel skillset
• Experience with GE Centricity or EPIC PB preferred
• Experience with EClinical Works (ECW) preferred
This is a strong temporary to hire opportunity for the right individual.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.