Robert Half Tax Staff - Corporate in TROY, Michigan
Our client a regional leader in its field is looking to hire a tax accountant to join their team. This growing non automotive company has been around for years and is well respected in its industry. This is a newly created role due to growth and will add to the tax staff. This role has remote/hybrid options.
Some of the duties are as follows:
• Organize and prepare year end tax work papers and assist with the annual Form 1065 filing for the company
• Prepare and distribute year-end tax packages to members
• Prepare certain state and local returns, use tax returns, personal property tax returns, etc.
• Prepare and file appropriate tax estimates
• Prepare and file appropriate sales and use tax returns
• Assume responsibilities for compliance filings such as annual reports, certain licenses, etc.
• Prepare income tax returns for the companies PACs
• Assist as necessary with projects provided by the companies designated Tax Matters Partner
• Prepare tax depreciation calculations
• Assist with annual insurance filings / renewals
• Assist with client requests for certificates of insurance
Interested candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and have at least 1+ year experience with corporate tax and some partnership experience would be a big plus. Strong Excel skills are also necessary. Interested candidates please apply and call David Sehoyan at 248-784-6681.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.