Robert Half International Assistant Controller in Troy, Ohio
Our client, an established manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for all areas of accounting and support the controller in the financial close, budgeting/forecasting, annual operation plan.
• Monthly financial closing duties including:
• Complete various month end journal entries and account reconciliations including review, analysis of financial results and preparation of standard journal entries associated with the division.
• Responsible for all aspects of cost accounting including physical inventory
• Key team member for monitoring of internal controls and adheres to all SOX requirements.
• Maintain fixed assets and perform annual fixed asset audit.
• Support the controller with budgeting, forecasting and consolidations
• Misc. analysis, projects, other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA highly preferred
• 5+ years accounting/finance experience in manufacturing (or a mix of public and manufacturing)
• SOX and US GAAP experience preferred
• ERP experience required
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, please email Jason Young @ email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Troy, OH
Date Posted: October 6, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03370-0011546973
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance