Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Tualatin, Oregon
Robert Half is seeking an accomplished Senior Financial Analyst for a progressive company in the Tualatin area. This is an interim role and is expected to last 5-6 months. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the company’s corporate finance and corporate planning efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to put your talent to the test! Contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Work closely with the Finance and support groups to ensure business unit’s financial needs are met
• Assemble financial and operational statistics
• Manage quarterly forecasts and annual budget
• Liaise with the finance organization, including accounting, to make sure accuracy and timeliness of reporting and invoice processing
• Work with directors and their teams to develop their forecast models
• Coordinate revenue reporting for monthly operations
• Develop processes for financial analysis, management reporting, and budgeting
• Advocate for process improvements and efficiencies as it relates to budget, plans and forecasts
• Identify and evaluate business unit needs
• Recommend the development and implementation of new processes, policies, systems and tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency
• Build and maintain complex financial models
• Report on strategic elements of the business
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
• 5+ years of Sr. Financial Analyst experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail & commitment to quality
• Strong knowledge of analytic tools such as trend analysis, price volume analysis, statistics & ratios
• Ability to work on an evolving team with adaptability and problem-solving skills
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Tualatin, OR
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502726771
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial