Robert Half International Mortgage Assistant in Tucson, Arizona
This position requires extensive knowledge of underwriting guidelines (Conventional and FHA).
• High School Diploma or GED
• A minimum of two (2) years of recent work experience within the mortgage industry is required.
• Processing or underwriting experience is highly preferred.
Examples of Duties:
• Audit Conventional and FHA files to confirm adherence to current guidelines/investor overlays.
• Review all aspects of the credit package including AUS, credit reports, income, assets, purchase contracts, title reports and appraisals.
• Communicate findings to appropriate branch personnel and to the Director.
• Complete required checklists and reports to serve as a record of audit findings.
• Other job duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume to www.officeteam.com
Credit Underwriting, Mortgage Loan Underwriting, Underwriting, MFHA - Mortgage FHA, Mortgage Industry, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Loan Origination, Encompass
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and understanding of computer software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; communicate effectively and tactfully will internal customers, almost exclusively via email.
• Attention to detail, healthy sense of urgency, high level of dedication to quality
• In-depth knowledge of mortgage lending policies and best practices required
• Be able to calculate income from multiple sources, including from self-employment and rental properties.
• Familiar with Conventional and FHA underwriting guidelines and investor overlays.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.04 - $22.03 / Hourly
Location: Tucson, AZ
Date Posted: November 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00220-9502761902
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative