Robert Half International Office Manager in Tukwila, Washington
If you are a deeply passionate self-starter looking to grow your career, you might be the highly-skilled and motivated Office Manager/Bookkeeper that our client is looking for to lead office operations. Candidates interested in this position, should apply through Accountemps immediately! This Office Manager/Bookkeeper role is ideal for applicants residing in Tukwila, WA area who are seeking permanent opportunities as this is a contract-to-hire position.
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Preside over overall office administration
• Be a part of maturing and editing office policies and procedure for improved workflow
• Review and make improvements to office production
• Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment
• Operate with Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
• Monitor payroll & timecards through ADP - reviewing and approving timecards
• Processing all invoices through Quickbooks for clients
• Review & reconcile all Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
• Assist with daily operations to include help answer phones when needed
• Must be flexible in tasks & okay with variety
• Administrative Office Duties
• Basic Office Skills
• Basic Office Equipment knowledge
• 5+ years performing Bookkeeping duties
• ADP Online experience preferred, but not required
• Must have working knowledge of Quickbooks
• Knowledge of Bank Account Reconciliation & Credit Card Reconciliations
• Account Reconciliation experience
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.