Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Twin Falls, ID, Idaho
· Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained; process payments, distributions, make recommendations regarding loan approvals; approve loans up to established lending limits, complete loan closings, handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
· Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
· Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or comparable education or related training
· 0-2 years consumer finance or related experience
· Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
Requirements Customer Service, Call Center Customer Service, Data Entry
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.