Robert Half International Shipping and Receiving Coordinator in Ukiah, California
Robert Half is hiring in Ukiah! One of our growing clients is in need of a DTC Shipping Coordinator to join their team on a Direct Hire basis. If you have Shipping and Receiving experience, preferably in the wine industry, we want to talk to you! This is an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow your skills, while working with a great team!
• Oversees inventory re-stocking of all DTC locations
• Ensures warehousing and inventory control procedures are in place.
• Implements controls to avoid mis-picks and damages
• Provides support for DTC order processing tasks
• Coordinates with other DTC team members to process returns and damage claims
• Organizes and maintains DTC shipping location inventory in a logical, efficient and productive manner
• Accurately pulls product from assigned locations
• Responsible for pulling and printing online orders with DTC team
• Direct to Consumer and other UPS order fulfillment (including but not limited to: lab samples, marketing and sales team samples, donations, wine competition submissions, office paperwork, custom client samples) picking, staging and loading of finished goods per Sales Order
• Coordination and preparation of monthly Ecommerce sales and Wine Club shipments
• Provide support for inventory cycle counts as needed
• Verifies all aspects of outbound UPS shipments, ensuring all specifications have been met for compliance. Communicates with the Compliance Department when necessary
• Makes recommendations to management to improve quality of service and increase efficiency of DTC shipping operations
• Reviews daily plans, priorities, and assignments to establish and adjust work schedule to meet DTC shipping work flow
• Communicates promptly all safety, operational, and service issues and concerns to the DTC Director
• Operates and maintains pallet jacks and/or other equipment in a safe and effective manner
• Maintains and orders shipping supplies including shippers, UPS, FedEx, and DHL products
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or certificate.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Bi-lingual Spanish language skills a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Wine Direct, AMS, UPS WorldShip, Ship Compliant and Point of Sale Software
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of direct to consumer alcohol shipping laws preferred
• Prior wine industry experience preferred
• Valid California Driver’s license required
• Candidate must be 21 years of age
If you meet the requirements and you're interested in hearing more, please call 707-578-2232 or send an updated version of your resume to Ben.Lattig@OfficeTeam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Ukiah, CA
Date Posted: August 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00090-0011542403
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative