Robert Half Customer Service Rep/Account Manager in Union City, California
Robert Half is seeking a Customer Service Representative/Account Manager for our client in Fremont, CA that requires manufacturing industry experience. This position is temp to hire for the right individual and requires 2 years of experience in CSR/Account Management. if you are interested in growing your career, this is a great opportunity.
• Act as liaison between the customer and the Company. Develop and maintain open communications with the customer keeping them informed on the status of their orders, quote requests, graphics progress, inventory levels and complaint resolution. Customer visits as appropriate or needed.
• Maintain open communications with salespeople and brokers, reviewing orders. inventories, and other information pertinent to their customers’ orders.
• Process new orders accurately and in a timely fashion to meet the customer’s requested delivery date.
• Gather item specification information from the customer, salesperson, and other personnel for new items. Enter and maintain spec information in the system (Radius). Responsible for the review and accuracy of the information in the item’s specs.
• Monitor progress of customers’ orders through the manufacturing process, keeping customers informed on the progress of their orders. Works with the. Scheduler to meet customer’s delivery requirements.
• Coordinate the flow of graphics acting as liaison between the customer, Prepress and Manufacturing Departments in order to meet the customer’s requested delivery date. Maintain knowledge of the status of graphics. Request art quotes as required and communicate them to the customer for approval. Manage customer design transitions.
• Manage accounts with min/max requirements determining when replenish orders need to be entered.
• Prepare and maintain inventory and open-order reports for assigned accounts.
• Monitor the aging of inventory reporting to sales and/or the customer when stock reaches 90 days old. Work with the customer and/or sales to ship or warehouse bill the overaged inventory.
• Receive, document, and resolve customer complaints following the RMA Procedure. Utilize internal personnel to disposition and rework returned
material. Issue credits as required. Ship reworked material back to the customer.
• Organize and maintain customer item master files.
• Communicate with the Shipping Dept. all pertinent information regarding customer shipments and getting releases to Shipping in a timely manner.
• Responsible for reporting any food safety issues
• Responsible for complying with all GMP's
•MS Office + Strong customer service skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong communication skills both in person and on the phone
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Problem solving experience
• 2+ years Customer Service experience
• Flexographic or printing industry knowledge preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.