Robert Half Procurement Compliance Consultant in Union City, New Jersey
Robert Half is seeking a Compliance Professional·
Does this sound like you?
Lead and manage all aspects of the procurement process for the hiring of new consultants and suppliers;
Prepare contracts, amendments, MOUs, and notices to proceeds
Provide guidance to staff regarding all aspects of procurement, compliance and invoicing.
Manage procurement and contract procedures by keeping compliance policies and internal controls up to date, maintaining current protocols, as well as recommending system improvements;
Manage all aspects of the grant contract process including grant agreement execution, compliance, and reporting, as required.
Manage compliance requirements of all grants by ensuring internal controls and financial and legal requirements are upheld, ensuring that all contracts meet specific grant standards, and work with various members of the Organization to ensure that grant requirements are being maintained;
Manage incoming invoices and process expense requisitions;
Manage outgoing invoices;
Manage month end accrual of consultant and supplier invoices;
Perform miscellaneous finance, accounting and administrative related tasks;
Manage documents in AdobeSign;
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other related field
· Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar role such as compliance, procurement and contract management
· Non-profit experience highly preferable
· Strong interpersonal, motivation, organization, attention-to-detail and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders
· Accomplished self-starter with experience working independently
· Deadline driven with the ability to prioritize competing demands
· Understanding of legal and contractual language and structure
· Experience with Intacct, Nexonia, Salesforce and AdobeSign a plus
· USAID regulation knowledge a plus
· Accounting experience a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.