Robert Half International Systems Administrator in UNIVERSITY PARK, Illinois
We are looking for a fully remote, Salesforce Systems Administrator. This is a 6+ month contract. The right candidate will be considered for full time employment. You will be working for a global pioneer in the software industry. They support the insurance industry around the world with cloud based technology. Typical job duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide triage and advanced SFDC support to business teams.
• Prepare for Salesforce release upgrades by thoroughly testing in Sandbox prior to Production upgrade.
• Assist in implementation of add-on application packages and support.
• Assist in configuration and long-term management of multiple integrations with 3rd party applications.
• Document and own best practices in release management, data hygiene, and overall org health.
• Participate in specific initiatives to improve data hygiene, ensure security, and improve the throughput and efficiency of all teams using SFDC.
• Complete regular internal system audits and address discrepancies that impact org health, such as security, duplicates, system performance, etc.
• Hands on configuration of new and existing features including fields, page layouts, process builders/flows, Lightning pages, and validation rules.
• Ensure SFDC release management process is followed including Sandbox management, change set tracking, and deployment and adoption.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following skills and experiences:
• 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
• SFDC architecture experience
• SFDC admin certification or equivalent experience
• Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
• Proven experience in supporting and Administering large SFDC org’s in support of mission critical business activities
• Experience with SFDC Lightning, both deployment and support
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and an constantly evolving industry
• Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required
No 3rd party resources will be considered for this role
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.