Robert Half International Fantastic Entry-Level Accountant in Upland, California
Robert Half Accountemps is seeking to hire an Enthusiastic Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Accounting Clerk Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
• Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes.
• Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
• Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
• Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
• Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
• Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
Accounting Clerk Minimum Qualifications:
• AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Table and Vlookup
• Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
• Entry-level considered
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply online and or send your updated resume to Kristy.email@example.com or Please call Kristy Le at (909) 945-2292.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $33,500.00 - $40,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Upland, CA
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00500-9502687475
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance