Robert Half International HR Generalist in UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland
Human Resource Associate – Washington, D.C. Construction Company
$60,000-70,000 plus great benefits, 401k, free parking
My client is a well-established general contractor with a newly created role for a Human Resource Associate. The Human Resource Associate will join their experienced team and be responsible for generalist duties including payroll, assisting with benefits, and new hire onboarding. The Human Resource Associate must have a BS/BA degree and experience in ADP Workforce Now is a highly preferred. This exciting opportunity as HR Associate allows tremendous career growth and advancement. The Human Resource Associate will be handling the following duties:
• Process weekly employee payroll in ADP Workforce Now, including wage garnishments, liens, reconciliations, and monthly reporting
• Responsible for new hire orientation and onboarding, I9s verification, and maintaining employee files
• Updating employee status changes and benefits and retirement deductions.
• Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
All interested candidates in the Human Resource Associate opportunity and other fulltime positions across the Washington, D.C. area please call Justin Decker at 202-626-0280
2+ years’ experience in HR and payroll
Experience in benefits coordination and new hire onboarding
Experience using ADP Workforce Now is highly preferred
BS/BA degree is a must
All interested candidates in the Human Resource Associate opportunity and other fulltime positions across the Washington, D.C. area please call Justin Decker at 202-626-028
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.