Robert Half Customer Service Representative in Vail, Arizona
We are searching for a passionate self-starter for a Customer Service position. This opportunity may be a great fit for driven and hard working individuals. If you're interested in a permanent employment opportunity, there is a Customer Service position available through Robert Half for a company based in the Vail, Arizona area. This position is Remote working EST, East Coast Hours.
• Facilitate great customer experiences for customers and retail partners
• Empathetically communicate with customers over email, phone, chat, and text to resolve questions and make them feel confident in working with our company
• Answer phone calls from both customers and partners, triage, and help resolve their needs
• Help develop & implement new tests to drive better outcomes
• Provide ideas & feedback to product & engineering teams
• Effectively leverage our platform and systems to optimize performance and process
• Serve as voice of customer, understanding customers’ needs and pain points and help translate expectations and identify trends that affect strategic decision
-At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Bachelors / Honours Degree required
• Great problem solving skills & business acumen
• You are empathetic, diligent, and detailed oriented
• A friendly demeanor that makes others feel great
• Professionalism, patience, and a people first attitude
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
• Strong time management capabilities
• The ability to collaborate with others to achieve set goals
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.