Robert Half International Cloud Computing Analyst in VALLEY FORGE, Pennsylvania
Description In This Role, You Will
• Assess IT programs, IT projects, technical architecture, controls and operating models to uncover risks and propose appropriate mitigations.
• Act as a trusted advisor to a number of IT sub-divisions ensuring that risks are surfaced, well-managed, risk gaps are addressed, risk acceptance decisions are strongly supported, and sound and mature business judgment is applied.
• Understand the most impactful IT risks and what controls we have in place and how effective they are so as to determine what more (or less) we should consider doing.
• Own the development, implementation and management of short and long-term risk mitigations to appropriately address the risks to Vanguard’s business strategies emanating from the IT division
• Measure the success and effectiveness of Vanguard's IT risk management efforts and set measurable goals to continuously raise standards.
• Advise and facilitate on risk management and governance for the IT sub-divisions, including the Enterprise Technology Strategy, so that crew and leaders are prepared to play their role in safeguarding Vanguard, and that the business has the processes, structure and culture needed to protect both Vanguard and our clients.
• Build strong relationships with leadership across IT and business divisions to develop best-in-class risk management strategies.
• Be an ambassador and drive risk management culture in the IT division.
• Be an authority of risk insight by staying on top of emerging IT trends and industry knowledge.
What It Takes
• Strong technical expertise across multiple domains (e.g. cloud, architecture, development, large programs, operations).
• Strategic mindset. Ability to think about the big picture, and to think ahead rather than reactively.
• IT experience with a natural inclination to design, build and operate technology that is sustainable, well designed and appropriately controlled.
• Strong technology control mindset. Explicit risk experience is not required. Requirements Cloud Technologies, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Data Architecture
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.