Robert Half International Medical Collections Specialist in Van Nuys, California
Description Hospital in the San Fernando Valley is in the need of a Medical Biller Collector with Hospital Acute experience.
Job duties include:
•Insurance follow up of HMO, PPO, Managed Care and Government Insurance
•Collecting and Following Up on HMO, PPO and Government insurance claims
•Experience with UB04 and Acute hospital experience is a MUST
•Appeals, denials management and reviewing EOB's for billing errors.
• Meditech is PLUS
• Two (2) – three (3) years of collection experience in a health care setting is required
• Displays good communication skills, both verbal and written when dealing with all customers.
• Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Demonstrates knowledge and the ability to utilize CPT/ICD-10 and UB-04 reference material.
• Knowledge of CWF, POS device, Internet, payer web-sites and Electronic billing systems. Requirements Medical Billing, Medical Collections, Patient Account, HealthCare Reimbursement, MEDITECH, Hospital Coding
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.