Robert Half International Senior Financial Analyst in Vancouver, Washington
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking a talented and efficient Senior Financial Analyst for a stable company in the Vancouver area. This is an interim role and is expected to last 5-6 months with a high likelihood of extension. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for you to play a key role in the company’s success and put your talent to the test. For more information, please contact Chris Giroux with Management Resources at 503.525.8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Prepare scheduled reports, ad-hoc reports and analysis for management.
• Evaluate new business opportunities, potential acquisitions, new products, and growth initiatives by developing financial projection models.
• Actively engage in constant improvement of systems, processes, and reporting to help management make informed decisions and improve efficiency of the finance function.
• Assist in the data modeling efforts, cross-functional discussions of deliverables, report mechanics and business strategy development on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Report on strategic elements of the business.
• Prepare and distribute financial analysis and reporting packages by gathering and analyzing information related to current performance.
• Develop processes for financial analysis, management reporting, and budgeting.
• Assist with the annual audit process, including preparation of various audit support requests and coordination of obtaining support requests from the segment accountants.
• Support the development, coordination, analysis, review, maintenance, and tracking of appropriate acquisition documents.
• Work closely with the management team to drive additional revenue, forecast, & analyze existing revenue streams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
• 5+ years of Sr. Financial Analyst experience
• Advanced skills in Excel and ERP system
• Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
• Ability to prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail and quality of work
• Strong attention to detail with a careful eye for quality control and presentation of work
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Vancouver, WA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502687510
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial