Robert Half International VP/Director of Finance in Vernon, California
Tasks / Responsibilities
• Maintains full integrity of all revenues, ensuring organization policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws and regulations, are followed.
• Directs financial planning and strategy.
• Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversees audit and tax functions.
• Assessing, managing and minimizing risk.
• Oversees capital assets projects, ensuring organization’s goals are being met.
• Compiles fiscal estimates and prepares fiscal reports as requested.
• Ensures compliance with accounting procedures through observation, supervision, and testing.
• Develops procedures that ensure collections are complete and current.
• Performs other related duties as requested. Supervisory Responsibilities
• Manages and oversees accounting functions.
• Supervises and schedules staff in organization support operations.
• Assists with performance evaluations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• CPA designation highly preferred.
• 10+ years of management experience in finance with a similar organization or with a major CPA firm.
Cash Flow Modeling, Financial Modeling, Forecasting & Modeling, Investment Financial Modeling, Budgeting - Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial Projections, Financial Projections, Retail, CPG, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $130,000.00 - $165,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Vernon, CA
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00490-0011646306
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance