Robert Half International Account Manager in VICTOR, New York
Our client in the Rochester, NY area is looking for an Account Manager to take on a fast paced role in their growing company. The Account Manager is responsible for working with various areas within the company to successfully implement products and services for customers. The Account Manager will act as the primary internal contact, coordinate activities with various departments to ensure that customers products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. The Account Manager will also be responsible for resolving issues relating to missing or conflicting product information and documentation by communicating and coordinating efforts with customers, sales staff, relationship managers, operations, bankers and/or legal staff where applicable.
Core responsibilities expected from our Account Manager:
• Provide high quality customer service. Present solutions to the customers inquiries and collaborate with co-workers to develop the solutions.
• Look for and be proactive for ways to make it easy for our customers to do business with us!
• Perform background check research with attention to detail.
• Show the customer your care on each and every inquiry! As the voice of our company and as a customer service specialist, it’s important for you to personalize and express your care and concern for the customer using your skills to effectively resolve their service request or problem.
• Working collaboratively with the research team, customer service specialists, and sales team allows the best possible experience for our customers.
• Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
• Honesty, integrity, and positive attitudes.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.