Robert Half Controller in Vineland, New Jersey
Are you seeking a Controller role with great benefits and work life balance? We are currently working with a successful, manufacturing company on their search for a Controller with strong management experience. This Controller will be a proactive business partner, providing leadership, driving company growth, and advising management on detailed budget and forecast initiatives. Key areas of focus for this Controller will also include, maximizing return on financial assets, enforcing policies, procedures, cash controls, and complying with local, state, and federal government reporting.
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
· Prepare monthly financial statements
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· Oversee general ledger transactions
· Provide product cost analysis
· Ad hoc reporting
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Bank Reconciliations
· Prepare balance sheets and profit and loss statements
· Assist with wire transfers
· Manage financial audits
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions
· Coach, train, and mentor staff
· BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years of manufacturing Controller experience
· CPA preferred
· Management experience/Cost experience a MUST
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
This Controller role comes with AMAZING benefits!! Reach out to Bryan Calhoun today - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0011814480.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.