Robert Half International Client Services Representative in Waite Park, Minnesota
The Client Service Specialist supports retention and growth of company branches by establishing and maintaining customer billing and account maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS AND ACTIVITIES:
Branch Service Support-
• Fields inbound questions to assist in the resolution of all customer service, billing and maintenance issues.
• Provide new customer set-up and ongoing maintenance of pricing, billing and adjustments.
• Maintains digital customer contract updates and adjustments.
• Processes daily invoice changes
• Supports the branches by coordinating and ensuring accurate billing is complete on time
• Generates branch invoices, documents and reports as required
• Assists supported branch staff and management with billing change activities geared toward achieving financial objectives.
• Actively follows all safety training and corporate safety compliance programs and conducts day-to-day work in a safe and responsible manner.
Team and Work Orientation:
This position will be expected to work with various individuals and teams within multiple branches to collaboratively support, develop, and execute customer billing efforts.
This position will have an assigned workplace and will be expected to work in an office environment. This individual will be working within a team environment and will have their own cubical. The office is a quiet environment as majority of the Customer Service is handled via web chat and emails. Route internal meetings for training and internal interaction may also be required to grow within the position. There is no client interaction within this role.
-Accurate and fast typing of at least 45 wpm
-Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and proficient using spreadsheets
-High School Diploma or Equivalent
-Previous administrative and/or accounting experience required
-Must be comfortable working in a very quiet environment
-The training is very extensive for this role and must be okay working and retaining lots of new knowledge
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 320-240-0991.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $16.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Waite Park, MN
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02480-0011657515
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative