Robert Half Digital Marketing Account Manager in Wakefield, Massachusetts
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you'll be the main, daily point of contact for your portfolio of clients. You will also be responsible for liaising with our solutions teams and project managing campaigns from start to finish. This role offers both autonomy and a team environment: you will have a significant, measurable impact on your clients' success, but enjoy the support of a team of Client Services experts who'll always have your back.
• 2+ years of Digital Marketing, Account Management or Client Services experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
• Strong presentation skills –ability to demonstrate value to clients and serve as a trusted digital advisor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties
• Demonstrated time management and project management skills
• A positive attitude that resonates throughout your team and the company
• Demonstrated familiarity with Google products (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Drive) and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) products
• 2+ years' experience building multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, PPC, Social and email marketing services
• Google Analytics & Ads Certifications
• Experience using a project management tool, preferably JIRA
Requirements Account Management, Client Relations, Digital Marketing, Digital Agency, MS Office, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, JIRA, SEO, PPC Campaigns, PPC - Pay Per Click, Social Media Advertising, Email Marketing, Email Marketing Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.