Robert Half Accounts Payable Manager in Walnut Creek, California
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will supervise staff, ensure timely vendor payments, maintain accurate records, and control reports. This Accounts Payable Manager must provide strong leadership skills, be knowledgeable, analytical and have the ability to optimize on departmental processes while building lasting client relationships.
· Manage and supervise accounts payable staff
· Oversee routine accounts payable activities
· Compile, analyze, and report financial data
· Develop, implement, improve, and enforce budget policies
· Process expense reports
· Build/Maintain client, vendor, employee relationships
· 1099 and tax related matters
· Assist with payment approvals
· Manage monthly closing functions
· Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies
Bachelors Degree preferred not required
7+ years of relevant experience in AP, 2+ years of management experience
Excellent communication skills.
Advanced Excel knowledge.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.