Robert Half Client Services Representative in Walnut Creek, California
· Prepare and check ledger entries
· Assist in providing accounting services for clients including preparing and processing transactions and financial reports;
· Assist in preparing fee calculations (managing fees, carried interest and waterfall) verifying that calculations are in accordance with LPA;
· Prepare investor capital and distribution notices;
· Prepare ad hoc requests regarding fund and investor specific reports as well as analysis
· Prepare fund annual and quarterly financial reports;
· Prepare SPV accounting
· Assist clients to address and resolve audit inquiries from external auditors during year-end audit
· Perform additional duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
· 2-3 years’ accounting experience
· Basic knowledge of different accounting standards (IFRS, GAAPs);
This role is essential to the efficiency and success of the Wealth Management Services team. In this role you will collaborate closely with Advisors and Client Service Associates in a client-focused environment utilizing your exceptional organizational, communication, and execution skills. The successful candidate is passionate about serving clients and learning the firm management business in order to support Wealth Advisors, clients, and prospects at increasingly higher levels.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.