Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Walnut Creek, California
If you flourish in active and dynamic environments, you will want to consider this employment opportunity for a highly-skilled Senior Accountant - managed by Gene Kim at Robert Half. As a key member of the accounting team, the Senior Accountant will support the company by performing day to day accounting tasks, account analysis, and month end closing activities. This position is designed for an individual that understands US GAAP and operational accounting while developing a process and team-oriented approach. Responsibilities include:
· Month end close process for fixed assets, prepaids, accrued expenses, and other balance sheet items.
· Prepare various balance sheet account reconciliations.
· Manage and update vendor database.
· Assist with internal / external audits.
· Support regular performance of controls as part of SOX 404 requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
· 3+ years of accounting general ledger experience or audit experience in public accounting
· Solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP.
· Experience with an ERP system and SOX, CPA a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.