Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Walnut Creek, California
Robert Half Full Time Contract Talent is hiring degreed/full time Staff Accountants in the East Bay! Position will support finance and upper management on a variety of projects.
If excellent benefits, opportunity to grow rapidly in your career, and work life balance are important to you, this may be a great fit.
* To apply please call Tawnia Kirshen at (925)274-5416 or you can find me on LinkedIn and share your resume. Thank you! *
· Heavy bank and account reconciliation work
· Preparing depreciation schedules
· Reviewing financial reports
· Period close
· A/P and A/R
· Other special projects required by CFO.
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
• Advanced Excel is mandatory
• Proficiency with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft;
• Flexible commute range
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for consulting
We are a multi-billion dollar global leader in specialized financial staffing, and we offer a Fortune 500 caliber benefits package, guaranteed compensation, bonuses, paid overtime, generous paid time off, educational reimbursement and much, much more. Our clientele consists of a broad industry base that includes the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.