Robert Half International Office Administrator in Walpole, New Hampshire
This job available through Robert Half Finance may be the role for you, if you're looking for work as an Accounting Clerk where you could grow your career with a thriving company in the Media field. If handling the day to day of an office, handling special projects, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) sounds like your cup of tea, this reputable business might have an Office Administrator position for you. This full-time Administrative position is located in the Walpole, New Hampshire, area. This position comes with terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
• Manage incoming mail including sorting, distributing, filing
• Process tax returns including printing, copying, scanning
• Prepare outgoing mail, including certified mail receipts
• Deliver outgoing mail to local post office on as-needed basis
• General organization tasks and administrative work
• Maintain appropriate filing systems and calendars
• Prepare Business License applications
• Perform data entry
• Order office supplies
• Act as liaison to vendors
• Associate’s degree preferred
• Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping preferred.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
Excellent data entry skills
Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
2+ years of accounting experience required
Strong familiarity with navigating basic office equipment and protocols
Adeptness in Inbound Telephone Calls
General familiarity with Phone Coverage
Administrative Office experience
Basic Office Equipment experience
Calendar Management experience highly desired
Demonstrated knowledge of Phone Lines
Calendar Management experience preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Walpole, NH
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011560004
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance