Robert Half International IT Lab Systems Analyst in Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Function: IT Lab Systems Analyst
• 3-4 YoE in a similar role
• Prior experience directly supporting lab software in a biotech environment
• Experience with Cloud and SaaS applications
This hire will:
• Support the development and use of the Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), including: inventory management, form development, and training.
• Help implement new laboratory systems, such as: Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) and Laboratory Informatics System (LIMS)
• Work with business units to understand their processes, data management/analytic requirements using interviews, workshops, use cases, and requirements gathering
• Communicate business/system needs with other business partners such IT Operations, IT Business Systems, Training groups, etc. where applicable
• Develop systems based on the information gathering from all affected areas of the business
• Serve as a technical expert for the business solutions implemented
• Review existing internal IT processes and common support issues to find opportunities for improvement
• Investigate new solutions to provide time-saving automated workflows
• Ensure adequate testing for new capabilities and solutions before rollout
• Drive adoption of new technologies and solutions through effective change management
• Coordinate issue resolution with internal and external technical support providers
• Prioritize tasks to deliver value to the business
• Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and Apellis IT team
• Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place
• Oversee vendor relationships for implemented technologies
• Document and train the end-users on the use of implemented solutions
Technology & Skills:
• Cloud/SaaS applications such as: Box, Smartsheet, LucidChart, as well as Office 365 (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, etc.)
• Lab Software: Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), Scientific Data Management System (SDMS), and Laboratory Informatics System (LIMS)
• Scripting to automate workflows (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
• Drive to investigate new technologies (and/or changes to existing technologies)
• Familiarity with Azure and/or AWS is a plus
Cloud Technologies, SaaS Cloud, SaaS Products, AWS Technologies, Microsoft Azure, Bash Scripting, PowerShell Scripting, PowerShell Scripting
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $33.65 - $38.96 / Hourly
Location: Waltham, MA
Date Posted: February 9, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02100-0011693446
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT