Robert Half Supply Chain Manager in WALTON, Kentucky
Description • Manage the Master Production Scheduling and production planning activities to align plant deliveries to customer demands
• Manage the Procurement of all materials required to meet customer demands
• Manage the DWAS Distribution activities on the site.
• Manage the Warehousing and Shipping/Receiving activities on the site.
• Optimization of supply chain activities including Kanban inventory replenishment, consignment inventory, supplier integration, and inventory source control
• Serve as key liaison with the Global Supply Chain Manager regarding material requirements, improvement opportunities, and key action plans for the supply chain partnership
• Manage inventory levels of raw materials, MRO, ancillary items, et al. in accordance with established company procedures
• Ensure consistent and effective production planning and inventory control with particular emphasis on improving material productivity, manufacturing productivity, and inventory management
• Interface with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality and Warehouse/Logistics Teams to achieve delivery, cost, and quality goals
• Manage the sales order process to ensure efficient and accurate fulfillment of orders and customer inquiries
• Perform other related duties as required Requirements SAP, Supply Chain Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Modules, Supply Inventory, Supply Management, Supply Ordering, Global Supply Chain, Global Logistics, Global Manufacturing, Global Procurement, Global Sourcing, Global Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Company, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Industry, Manufacturing Operation, SAP Manufacturing, Purchasing Procurement, Procurement Specialist, Procurement Management, Procurement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.