Robert Half Loan Closer - Support in Warren, Michigan
Our Macomb County Banking Client is looking for a Mortgage Closer. As the Mortgage Closer duties include:
• Process approved loan requests and deliver completed loan documents to the lender and the customer prior to the requested time.
• Process accurate loan documents to the lenders.
• Serve as back-up for mortgage loan application input using automated mortgage loan documentation preparation software.
• Process pay outs.
• Process construction rolls, mortgage modifications and endorsements.
• Enter HMDA information for approved loans.
• Maintain knowledge and participation in the promotions of company’s products and services.
• Serve as back-up to positions within the Mortgage Processing Area.
• Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures established by the company.
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Closer role will have:
• Technical training in computer systems, banking applications and lending preferred.
• Proficiency within Desktop Underwriter or Disclosure Desk Specialist
This is a strong temporary to hire opportunity for the right individual.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.