Robert Half Financial Analyst in Warren, New Jersey
A well-established multi-billion-dollar publicly traded fashion company located near Warren, NJ, is looking for a Financial Analyst.
• Perform certain expense allocations to North America divisions.
• Prepare summary of global capital expenditure budget, including key callouts for senior management.
• Perform all financial functions associated with assigned accounts and transactions, including fixed assets and cloud-based software installation costs, capital expenditures, leases, insurance, etc. Specific account assignments may change over time.
• Perform system testing over fixed asset/ cloud-based software installation cost subledger in connection with SAP upgrades on an as-needed basis.
• Reconcile and analyze assigned balance sheet accounts, including determination of any necessary adjusting journal entries.
• Perform and document compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls, including review of SOC1 reports for certain third-party organizations and documentation of user control considerations.
• Maintain subledger for cloud-based software installation costs, including assigning and monitoring appropriate useful lives, as well as for certain fixed asset transactions such as impairments.
• Prepare year-end audit support.
• Provide financial and accounting guidance and support to FP& A and business partners as needed.
• Perform month end closing, estimate and budgetary processes, including determination of monthly estimate updates and communication of those updates to other Finance departments as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
2 years work experience in accounting, auditing or related field.
Experience with SAP and/or Essbase is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
CPA is a plus.
Financial planning and analysis experience is a plus.
Strong knowledge of Excel is required.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.