Robert Half IT Auditor - TPRM in Warren, New Jersey
• Support the design and implementation of third-party risk operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business and technology risks
• Design policies and procedures that support the successful implementation of TPRM operating models
• Facilitate process walkthrough discussions to document end-to-end business processes and functional requirements • Consider the application of legal and regulatory requirements to company’s risk management practices.
• Design technology enhancement requirements to support third-party risk management processes.
• Track and communicate engagement performance and planning to engagement management, ensuring project milestones remain on track and are completed timely
• Actively mentor and train team members on Third Party Risk Management processes, governance, and frameworks
• Work cross-functionally with team members to support and drive a collaborative team environment • Create and design effective presentations as a means for communicating project and deliverable progress to clients
• Perform sophisticated data analyses to understand client’s business and identify risk • Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
• Understand clients business environment and basic risk management approaches
• Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, products and service lines
• Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
• Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
• Applicants need the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with situations where confidentiality is important or where our work is of a sensitive nature.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.