Robert Half Accounts Receivable Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description The Robert Half team in Washington, D.C. is searching for a Accounts Receivable Specialist!
This contract position is a great way to expand your accounts receivable experience.
You can make an impact by assisting our client with the following:
• Provide data entry for all accounts receivable invoices
• Generate invoices
• Reconcile batches
• Conduct billing and collections via phone calls and emails
• Monitor the aging report
• Team collaboration to tackle on the high-volume, fast-paced environment.
An ideal candidate will have Microsoft Excel experience and an ERP system experience.
If you are an eager individual with strong communication skills, this accounts receivable role may be for you! This is a contract accounts receivable role in Washington, DC where you will have the opportunity to utilize your accounting skills by providing:
• Invoice Entry
• Customer service for invoice inquiries regarding billing information
• Assist in resolving customer issues
• High School Degree or Associate's
• At least 6+ months of relevant experience
• Knowledge of accounts receivables (AR)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable skills in Microsoft Excel Requirements Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts receivables systems, IMIS, Donations, Aging Reports, Process Payments, Account Reconciliation, Bank Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations, Account Reconciliation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.