Robert Half International Billing Coordinator in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
eBilling Coordinator Law Firm Washington, D.C.
$80k, great benefits, excellent work-life balance!
My client is a well-established Global Law Firm located in downtown Washington, D.C. with a newly created role for an eBilling Coordinator. The eBilling Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Billing and will be tasked with preparing and monitoring client invoices and overseeing Attorney electronic billing for the D.C. Office. The eBilling Coordinator must have strong communication skills and experienced working in a Law Firm. The eBilling Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of client terms, discount arrangements, lawyer and client preferences while managing the complete billing process for assigned billing responsible attorneys
• All electronic billing for the D.C. office, including submitting invoices via websites
• Produce firm standard billing proformas for review by billing responsible attorneys each month
• Edit and finalize invoices based on instructions provided by the billing responsible attorneys and client guidelines
• Respond to information requests from lawyers, clients and staff related to client billings
• Monitor invoices submitted through the various e-billing hubs to ensure submission
• Follow-up with billing responsible attorneys to ensure timely processing of bills
• Research proformas or billing-related inquiries
• Produce monthly statements for outstanding invoices and send same to clients
All interested candidates in this Billing Coordinator role and fulltime permanent opportunities across the D.C. area please call Justin Decker 202.626.0280.
2 years’ experience in similar eBilling role within a Law Firm
Experience in 3E, Elite, or Aderant is preferred
Excellent analytical skills
Proficient in MS Office
All interested candidates in this eBilling Coordinator role and fulltime permanent opportunities across the D.C. area please call Justin Decker 202.626.0280.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.