Robert Half Communication Specialist in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
• Document and report preparation
• Editing, writing, and word processing
• Support promotional campaigns for PaintCare events
• Support advertising and media relations campaigns
• Editing web content, posting documents to website
• Research topics to support public outreach campaigns
• Perform additional duties as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams), internet browsers
• Proficiency with project management software (e.g., Redbooth, Trello, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Proficiency with using cloud-based software platforms for work activities (e.g., Box.com, Bill.com, etc.)
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite programs is preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to occasionally travel for team meetings and program events
• Interest in environmental issues and the goals of the PaintCare program Requirements Community Outreach, Media Outreach, Outreach Events, Internal Communications, Corporate Communications, Communication Plan, Communication Strategies, Communication Skills, Integrated Communication, Integrated Marketing Communication Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.