Robert Half International Finance Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
My client, a IT consulting/solutions firm based in Washington, DC, is seeking a Finance Manager to manage the day-to-day accounting functions of the organization. The organization is currently experiencing rapid growth. The Finance Manager will report directly to the CEO and will have ample opportunity to continue to grow with the firm. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Contribute to financial planning, strategy, budgeting, execution and reporting.
• Lead reporting efforts to outside entities (DCAA, DCMA)
• Bookkeeping, invoicing and monthly cash and credit reconciliations
• Monthly and Quarterly status reports as required
• Proposal pricing support
• Lead transition from QuickBooks to new ERP system
• Tax planning and preparation
• Execute payroll
• Contract tracking and reporting set-up
• A/P and A/R support
Candidates for this position should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 4+ years experience with government contracts
• Experience with DCAA and DCMA contract closeout/audits
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Experience with Unanet or Deltek Costpoint preferred
• Experience with software/system implementation preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on this role or any of the others that we are currently working on, send an updated resume to Matt Shoe (firstname.lastname@example.org) in confidence.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Washington, DC
Date Posted: December 28, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04510-0011626226
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance