Robert Half Paralegal in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
N HOUSE CORPORATE PARALEGAL POSITION! Our client is looking for a paralegal to join their team. See responsibilities below. For immediate consideration, please send your resume in confidence to Vice President of Permanent Placement Anne-Laure McGrory at anne-laure [dot] mcgrory [at] roberthalf [dot] [com].
• Assist with real estate transactions and closings, including liaising with internal departments and external counsel, preparing officer certificates, ordering good standing certificates and affixing electronic signatures to closing documents
• Form entities as needed (corporations, LLC, LPs, etc.)
• Maintain director and officer slates and reflect in corporate books and records (document appointments/consents/resignations)
• Draft resolutions and other organizational documents
• KYC: Provide banks information required in connection with opening new accounts and financing transactions, including incumbency certificates, officer certificates, corporate org. charts, questionnaires, etc.
• Maintain corporate books and records, including all organizational documents and corporate resolutions via Blueprint
• Obtain/maintain registrations/qualifications to do business
• Obtain/maintain EINs
• Assist finance and treasury teams with bank account openings for each entity
• Track and report on certain GSA leasing requirements.
• Prepare and maintain organizational charts and distribute on a quarterly basis – also maintain simplified org. charts as needed for regulatory/transactional matters
• Obtain/maintain electronic signatures for D& O and use as appropriate
• Document and implement internal reorganizations as desired or at the direction of tax or Brookfield corporate
• Assist with corporate secretarial work required in connections with external transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, refinancings, etc.)
• Respond to internal and external audit inquiries
• Minimum of five years of prior corporate secretarial experience
• Experience with Blueprint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Proficiency in Visio (organizational charts)
• Strong organizational skills
- Corporate Governance Experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.