Robert Half International Payroll Specialist in WASHINGTON, District Of Columbia
Payroll Specialist Washington, D.C. area
$80k, free parking, great benefits, 401(k), growing company!
My client is a growing mission-based nonprofit located in the Washington, D.C. area with a need for a Payroll Specialist to join their team! The organization has experienced tremendous growth within the last 18 months and has created this role as result of growth. Payroll candidates with experience in processing multi-state payroll in ADP are highly encouraged to apply. The Payroll Specialist will report to the Director of Human Resources and be responsible for the following duties:
• Work closely with HR to facilitate and ensure accurate data entry of employee status changes and
other payroll changes into the ADP Workforce Now system.
• Work with Accounting Dept. to ensure that payroll Journal Entries are completed accurately and
resolve exceptions accurately and timely.
• Review and audit timesheets, manage payroll cutoffs, and ensure that payrolls are processed.
• Process bi-weekly and semi-monthly employee payroll in ADP Workforce Now
• Responsible for timely delivery of annual W-2 filings and international equivalents.
• Actively participate in payroll system projects and upgrades.
• Process and maintain payroll guidelines, compliances, and applicable policies and procedures.
All interested candidates in Payroll Specialist opportunity and other fulltime opportunities in Accounting Operations please call 202-626-0280.
2 + year experience in Payroll processing
ADP experience is highly preferred
Proficient in MS Excel
BS/BA degree is preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.