Robert Half International Talent Acquisition Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
My client, a Healthcare Consulting Firm in DC is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to develop and execute a cohesive talent acquisition strategy for their DC and London locations. The Talent Acquisition Manager works closely with senior leadership to develop and execute a recruiting program that positions the firm as an employer of choice, and is ultimately responsible for identifying, attracting, and capturing the best talent across a variety of levels in a highly competitive industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and manage full life-cycle recruitment for intern, junior, mid, and senior level roles for firms transatlantic business; create and post job descriptions, pre-screen resumes, schedule interviews, manage in-office Super Days, collect feedback, conduct background and reference checks, extend and negotiate offers, and collaborate with onboarding to ensure a smooth hiring process
• Assess organization’s hiring needs and collaborate with senior leadership to develop annual workforce planning strategy, including creation of hiring targets, along with recommendations and ideas that contribute to long-term strategic staffing initiatives
• Develop creative and diverse sourcing plans to proactively connect with passive candidates; build and maintain a pipeline of top talent through multiple channels including LinkedIn, job boards, campus recruiting, and other professional networks
• Lead annual campus recruiting strategy for undergraduate and MBA candidates, including determining and cultivating relationships with 10 target schools; plan and execute engaging campus and virtual events; create supporting marketing materials to share the firms value proposition; and build pipelines of potential talent to engage for future opportunities
• Establish collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers to creatively and efficiently fill open positions with top talent; conduct regular follow-ups to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, and implement process improvements for hard-to-fill roles
• Provide recommendations and best practices to improve interviewing and recruiting efficiency
• Develop intern program content for US and Europe, including scheduling professional development events and mentorship pairings to ensure an engaging experience and support acceptance of return offers
• Responsible for upkeep, compliance, and validity of all assessment methods including behavioral and case interviews
4 years or more of Full Cycle Recruiting
Experience using an Applicant Track System and LinkedIn Recruiter
Experience recruiting for Consulting Firms or Professional Services
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.