Robert Half International Order Fulfillment Coordinator III in WATERLOO, Iowa
Bring your skills and ambition together in this Order Fulfillment position from Robert Half! If you are a self-starter and want to grow your career, this position could be the perfect fit! This long term temporary Order Fulfillment is a 52- week contract in the Waterloo area.
What you get to do every single day:
• Communicate and resolve complex issues with channel partners regarding complete goods orders, availability, and shipments.
• Participate in weekly factory and customer meetings.
• Research, analyze and respond to complex order status inquiries by utilizing internal systems such as SAP, Comar, JD Point, and the web portal order confirmation tools.
• Effective and frequent communication with customers and factory production personnel to evaluate and prioritize sales orders based on production availability and customer need dates.
• Expedite and trace orders for channel partners through host systems, factory planning groups, and logistics organizations.
• Train and counsel distribution and direct original equipment manufacturers on order fulfillment programs, and alternative products.
What it Takes to be great in this role!
We need excellent communicators who possess strong team building skills. You must be able to handle difficult conversations/situations/negotiations and able to make sound decisions. You will have strong organization and prioritization skills. Ideally, you will have a BA degree in a business/management, supply management, accounting/finance or a marketing related discipline or minimum of 1-3 years interaction with customers. In addition we require:
• Background in working with corporate operating systems such as SAP (should be quite competent).
• Ability to use advanced functions in Excel such as pivot tables along with experiences in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft tools.
• You must have excellent attention to detail with accuracy.
A strong candidate will also provide:
• Excellent communication skills both verbal/written
• Experience in areas such as freight forwarding and brokerage.
We are submitting candidates for this role TODAY! Give our staffing manager Cassandra a call today @ 563-259-7535!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.