Robert Half AR Specialist in Watertown, Wisconsin
Description MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with delivering generated invoices to the customer on a regular basis via mail, email, customer ports, etc.
• Contact customers for all past due invoices and field calls from customers with questions or complaints, recording all correspondence. Pursuance of all delinquent accounts until final resolution.
• Communicate clearly with customers & management using excellent verbal and written skills. Maintain close relationships with customers to achieve stated goals.
• Research individual invoices against manual files or pre-arranged customer agreements as necessary.
• Communicate with account managers, business centers or higher management as accounts are deemed uncollectible at department level.
• Perform summary billings for pre-defined list of customers on a regular basis using Excel & various reporting tools. Prepare custom invoices per customer requirements.
• Prepare credits notes and obtain required approvals.
• Maintain a 5% delinquency rate or less with assigned accounts.
• Credits & unapplied cash age no more than 30 days with all cleared from customer accounts by the end of the fiscal month.
• Assist in ad hoc projects as needed.
• Embrace a spirit of continuous improvement by analyzing processes and suggesting areas that require enhancement.
• Work as part of a team with both local personnel and those in remote locations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years of accounts receivable or similar experience.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and computer systems in general.
• Knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus. Requirements Coding Invoices, Enter Invoices, Customer Invoices, Customer feedback
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.