Robert Half International Accounting Clerk in WATSONVILLE, California
Great new opportunity to join an expanding production company! As an Accountant, you will become responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Inventory. This company offers a fun culture, benefits, and the opportunity to report directly to the Controller!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Posts customer payments by recording checks, bank adjustments, and EFTs.
• Deposits checks and records cash applications.
• Invoices customers and posts revenue to the general ledger.
• Updates accounts receivable ageing and identifies delinquent accounts.
• Maintains records and filings for invoices, payments, and other transactions.
• Reconciles bank accounts weekly
• Processes invoices and matches to purchase orders in company ERP system
• Ensures timely and accurate issuance of payments to vendors
• Establishes communication with vendors to reconcile discrepancies or delinquencies
• Reconciles corporate credit cards weekly
Office and Administrative support:
• Prepares and issues purchase orders in accordance with company guidelines
• Supports the customer service manager and serves as a backup
• Other clerical tasks and data entry as needed
• Has the opportunity learn more advanced accounting concepts
Posted by Recruiting Manager: Scott Moore
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of experience in AR, AP, or general accounting
• Ability to work and learn independently
• Good problem-solving and time management skills.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Experience with an ERP system a plus
• Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Enterprise Resource Planning, Cash Posting, Coding Invoices
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $42,000.00 - $48,000.00 / Yearly
Location: WATSONVILLE, CA
Date Posted: February 21, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00070-0011712816
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance