Robert Half Systems Security Administrator in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Robert Half is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a local Milwaukee Client with a background in networking to support multiple programs. You will work with other experienced members in R& D on system development and deployments. You need excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work autonomously yet collaboratively in a team environment. You will generate briefings and present material to team members, customers, and AST leadership as necessary. On occasion, position will require travel to customer facility for system integration efforts.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Network Engineering including experience with design, development, integration and testing of high complexity custom systems involving networks, hardware and software.
• Experience working with network topologies, designing networks, and building networked systems.
• Experience reverse engineering network implementations.
• Network protocol experience - IP, TCP, HTTP, Ethernet, SSL, ZigBee, GSM, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, G/MPLS, SDH
• Experience with Juniper and Cisco switch configurations
• Experience supporting systems integration, test execution, test results analysis, and documentation.
• Experience working with customers, end users, hardware design teams, and software design teams
• Existing Secret clearance or higher (Active within the last 24 months)
U.S. Citizenship status is required. This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance on the first day of employment.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Understanding of telecommunications systems concepts and signal processing fundamentals
• Experience developing proof-of-concept (PoC) use case scenarios in support of telecommunications and computer network configurations
• Experience with RF, optics, and/or electrical telecommunications standards and processing techniques
• Experience formalizing, developing and documenting requirements, plans, and procedures based on customer discussions, briefings, interactions, and statements of work
• Experience with Design, Development, Integration and Test of complex Communication systems
• Experience developing high-speed processing hardware or complex control software
• Experience generating test scripts to automate integration
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Python or Bash
5+ Years of Network Engineer experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.