Robert Half International Accountant - Entry Level in Wausau, Wisconsin
Accountemps is seeking a Cost Accountant for our client in Central Wisconsin.
Responsibilities may include:
• Assist with the producing accurate & timely financial statements
• Assist in with month end close and audits.
• Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
• Coordinate physical inventory counts cycle counts and investigate variances.
• Maintain and improve cost accounting system,
• Analyze audits of costs and margins by product and make estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
Accounting or Finance Degree
3+ years related experience as a Cost Accountant
Ability to multi-task
Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications--Word, Excel (pivot tables & vlookups), Access, and Microsoft Outlook.
Solid understanding of ERP systems
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.