Robert Half Accounting Analyst in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Emerging client in the Greater Philadelphia Area is looking to hire a full-time Accounting Analyst with payroll analysis/accounting experience. In this role you will be responsible for compiling financial data, administration activities, customer service payroll compliance, and ensuring sales tax transactions are completed accurately. The Accounting Analyst will also reconcile payroll, conduct audits, observe accounting operations, and perform monthly account reconciliations.
· Review weekly time entries for accuracy
· Collect time entry data for payroll team
· Assist with expense reports
· Prepare payroll journal entries
· Oversee union payroll
· Maintain sales tax compliance
· Account Reconciliations
· Ensure compliance with tax laws
· Review purchase orders
· Present financial reports and statements to management
· Provide solutions to accounting issues
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
· 3+ years of Accounting experience
· Payroll Analysis/accounting experience a MUST
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLookups/Pivot Tables)
· Manufacturing experience a PLUS
· Experience with Epicor a PLUS
Does this Accounting Analyst position fits your background? Reach out to Jared Scholl - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012225877.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.