Robert Half Customer Service Representative in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Talent Solutions has partnered with a growing client on their search for a thorough Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will assist with order entry, processing invoices, various administrative tasks, and basic troubleshooting. This candidate will also help with customer inquiries, modifications, and general support. To succeed in this Customer Service Representative role you should have solid mathematical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail.
· Process incoming orders with accuracy
· Resolve customer complaints
· Assist with product and service inquiries
· Maintain and update customer records
· Ensure timely delivery of products
· Meet personal/team sales goal
· Recommend process improvements
· Provide basic troubleshooting as requested
The ideal Customer Service Representative will preferably have a Bachelors degree but it is not required.
Other requirements for the Customer Service Representative role include and are not limited to:
· 1+ years in a customer service/order entry role
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· CRM/ERP experience preferred
· Experience working with customer support
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Excellent time management skills
Reach out to Nick Bongard today! 484.254.9050 and reference JO#03710-0012385001.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.