Robert Half Staff Accountant in WAYNE, Pennsylvania
Technology company seeks a Staff Accountant with public accounting expertise. In this Staff Accountant role, you will prepare and maintain financial records and statements, identify risk, handle tax payments and returns, and assist with the budget and auditing process. This Staff Accountant should be able to accurately maintain a general ledger in a fast-paced environment and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Account Reconciliations
· Prepare journal entries
· Oversee accounts receivable and payable transactions
· Reconcile bank statements
· Conduct month-end, year-end close
· Ensure vendor payments are processed accurately and timely
· Assist with auditing process
· Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
· Assist senior management as needed
· Ensure compliance with US GAAP
The ideal Staff Accountant will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Staff Accountant role include and are not limited to:
· 2 - 3 years of accounting experience
· Combination of public and corporate accounting preferred
· CPA a plus
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, Advanced Excel
· Oracle PeopleSoft a plus
Reach out to Tom Esack if interested in this Staff Accountant role - 484.214.2831 and reference JO#03710-0012386627.