Robert Half Technical Writer in WAYNE, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Technical Writer for a client based in King of Prussia, PA! For Immediate consideration, please contact Abigail Fox (267) 996-3437
• Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
• Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
• Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
• Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Requirements Documentation, End-User Documentation, Protocols
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.