Robert Half Executive Assistant in Wayzata, Minnesota
Our team currently has an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant. We currently have a client that is looking to hire a professional, highly-skilled Executive Assistant to maintain various administrative duties for the executive management team in a large, dynamic company. Specific duties in this role include:
• Screening calls for the CEO and VP of Operations
• Making travel and meeting arrangements, including airfare, hotel and rental car
• Preparing reports and financial data
• Training and supervising other support staff and customer relations
• Strong computer (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access) and Internet research skills
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors required
• 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience is preferred
To be considered for the role you must have an active profile set up with Robert Half Customer Service and Administrative Practice Group - please contact us at (952) 473-0442 and we will coordinate a time with you for a registration interview. If you are already active and registered, please apply and call us to discuss the role further. Please know that all new applicants will have to provide two supervisory references in order to be considered eligible for opportunities.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.